Monday, April 6, 2009

Dennis Murray Reads the Generator!

That's right! Marist's President does in fact read our humble little magazine.

Here is the email a few of you may have received that helped with the article he references:


I am writing you in regard to the article entitled "Top 10 Things Marist Could Improve" in the March 2009 edition of The Generator. I thought you came up with some interesting ideas, and I have asked the Vice Presidents of the appropriate areas to look into them. I can't guarantee specific changes, but I can promise that we will look at your suggestions seriously.

Thanks again for the constructive suggestions and best wishes for the remainder of the semester.

Dennis

Dennis J. Murray
President
Marist College
Phone: (845) 575-3600
Fax: (845) 575-3337
E-mail: Dennis.Murray@marist.edu

0 comments: